Monkey Sanctuary Tour
2 Hours | Bonding Programs | Tour Guide
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Daily Schedules: 10:00, 12:00, 13:00, 15:00
- For all the family
- Ideal for kids
- Access to the Sanctuary
- Experienced bilingual guides
- Special activities with animals
- Interact in close proximity with monkeys
- Expert guides will teach you all about animals ❤️🐵
- Meet, touch & learn from more than 40 rescued species️.
- A place where you can find a variety of primates and other rescued animals️.
- With your purchase you are supporting our efforts to keep rescued animals in a safe home.
- Visit a typical Mayan house.
Live the Monkey Experience
Monkey Sanctuary Tour is the dream trip for families, different and safe, and a way to contribute to correct the affectation that we have caused to both the exotic fauna and endemic species in danger of extinction.
What to Expect
Walk in the surroundings of the magnificent jungle and its sounds, like the amazing vocalization of the howler monkey, the endless screams of the cockatoos. Then, we meet the adorable capuchin, squirrel and spider monkeys that call our Sanctuary home. Located 800m inside Akumal’s jungle, a visit to Akumal Monkey Sanctuary is one of the best things you can do while visiting Riviera Maya!
Why Choose Akumal Monkey Sanctuary Tour?
A must-do for any nature or animal lover, as you get the unique chance to participate in our educational bonding programs with macaws, snakes and primates.
- Bring Comfortable clothes (T-shirt or blouse with sleeves)
- Biodegradable insect repellent
- Biodegradable sunblock
- Extra money for pictures and tips
Kids, Infants under 5: Official ID.