Monkey Sanctuary + ATV Tour
5 Hours | Full Monkey Sanctuary | ATV Jungle tour
- Duration: 6 Hours
- Daily Schedules: 9:00 AM | 1:00 PM
- For all the family
- Access to the Sanctuary
- Experienced bilingual guides
- Special activities with animals
- Interact in close proximity with monkeys
- Drive your own ATV
- Helmet, Glasses
- Transportation. A/C
- Expert guides will teach you all about animals
- Meet, touch & learn from more than 40 rescued specie.
- A place where you can find a variety of primates and other rescued animal.
- With your purchase you are supporting our efforts to keep rescued animals in a safe home.
- Visit a typical Mayan house.
- Take an ATV ride through the Mayan jungle.
- Enjoy the waters of our amazing Sacred Cenote.
- Enjoy a journey immersed in nature.
Monkey Sanctuary + ATV tour + Sacred Cenote
Feel the adrenaline of riding your own 4×4 ATV and get ready to live an amazing adventure. Our ATV have a capacity of up to 2 passengers, ideal to take a day off with your family on the most fun way possible. We will make sure to bring you comfort and safety during your trip.
What to Expect
Our specialized guides will teach you everything related to the safety and driving of the ATV, which are very easy to drive. Discover the landscapes and explore an incredible journey through the Mayan jungle, you can come with your friends and family to share these unique sensations that you will get at the wheel at 4×4 speeds.
Immerse yourself in the wonderful waters of the spectacular Sacred Cenote, where you will enjoy a swim in an underground river in the middle of nature.
To complete this journey, meet and interact with rescued animals on a full tour of Akumal Monkey Sanctuary.
- Comfortable clothes (T-shirt or blouse with sleeves).
- Biodegradable insect repellent.
- Biodegradable sunblock.
- Swimming suit.
- Extra money for pictures and tips.
- Minimum Age recommended: 5 years old.
- Minimum Driver Age: 16 years old.
- Minimum height: 1.20 m
- Pregnant customers.
- People suffering from heart disease.
- Disability or problems with mobility.
- Maximun weight p/vehicle:
Double – 210 kg (463 lbs)
Single – 175 kg ( 386 lbs)
Kids, Infants under 5: Official ID.
YOU ARE SUPPORTING LIFE!
Live a complete tour through Akumal Monkey Sanctuary & Rescued Animals, with your visit you will be supporting an amazing project of preservation of wildlife.
DARE TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS!
Participate in our bonding program with macaws and snakes, learn more about them and the stories of how they came with us!
HAVE A REAL MONKEY EXPERIENCE!
Live the best experience of your life with our monkey’s bonding program, and have a touch with them while you help them in enrichment sessions.
SAFETY IS FIRST!
It doesn’t matter if it’s your first time driving an ATV. Learn about safety procedures regarding the use of the ATV.
DRIVE THROUGH THE JUNGLE
Go deep into the jungle and drive your ATV through Salomon’s Path, a line of ups and downs that will take you to our cavern cenote.
DISCOVER RÍO SAGRADO
Discover one of the most beautiful cave cenotes in Akumal, full of prehistoric stalactites and stalagmites.