Río Sagrado Adventure.
Monday to Sunday at 11:00 | 14:30
Please arrive 10 minutes before your tour departure.
Single ATV:$69 USD
Double ATV: $49 USD per person
Thanks to the interest of different institutions that want to help us in our important work of caring for and preserving the planet and the species that live here, is that today we can offer you an experience different from that of the Sanctuary.
Come and have fun with us! Take the wheel of your own ATV and follow our expert guide on this amazing off-road drive. Visit, swim and enjoy your free time at Río Sagrado, sinkhole sacred to the native Mayan full of prehistorical stalactites and stalagmites. Drive your ATV back to base.
Part of the money that is collected with these tours is destined to the benefit of the animals that live and arrive at the Sanctuary.
- Safety briefing and procedures on riding the ATV
- Off road drive through the jungle
- Explore & swim at Río Sagrado, Cenote time!
- Drive back to site
- Free time to purchase pictures, souvenirs, snacks.
- Semi-automatic or automatic ATV, 90 minutes ride (approximate)
- Raincoat (when needed)
- Purified drinking water
- Tour available in different languages (check schedule)
- Liability Insurance
- Personal insurance in case of accidents
- Comfortable clothes
- Closed shoes
- Swimsuit & towel
- Biodegradable insect repellent
- Biodegradable sunblock
- ATV Collision Insurance Available
($10 USD p/vehicle)